NetOne360 is looking for digital savvy, highly motivated sales professionals to join our team in Fort Myers, Florida, selling our marketing solutions to local businesses in the area. Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented, driven to win new businesses, and have a track record of exceeding sales goals. If you are passionate about selling, have an interest in digital advertising, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills – then we’d love to talk to you!
Digital Media Sales Consultants maximize advertising sales potential through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with small businesses. Our consultants will be part of a regional sales team and each consultant will be focused on creating their own book of business.
Our digital marketing services include search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), behavioral, contextual and geographic targeting, and online advertising. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers. In short, we help our clients grow their business!
Essential Duties include:
- Generating new leads through cold calling, calling on inactive accounts, and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area
- Understanding the clients’ advertising needs and developing the ideal marketing solution for them
- Delivering customized sales presentations in person, or by phone/web-demos
- Attending weekly sales meetings as required
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals by achieving your individual monthly sales quota
- Ensuring a superior client experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a self-motivated and results oriented individual
- Has an outgoing, resilient personality
- Enjoys the thrill of the hunt, brings in new business
- Confident and not willing to accept average
- Doesn’t take themself too seriously and can have fun!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion to educate & sell
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills (Salesforce.com a plus)
- Proven track record at exceeding monthly, quarterly, or annual sales quotas
- Possess a valid US driver’s license & motor vehicle