NetOne360 is looking for an awesome web designer to join our team in Fort Myers, Florida. Candidates for this role should possess a degree in web design, computer science or a related field, as well as 2+ years of experience relating directly to the requirements specified. You should have a passion for web, mobile and tablet development with a desire to improve.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to design. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies and ability to design for different markets is a must.
Essential Duties include:
- Web design in WordPress and other CMS programs
- Ability to gain knowledge of core systems and technologies
- Design and develop landing pages
- Implement and maintain tracking pixels and analytics tracking for webpages.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to quickly adapt to new technologies and concepts in an evolving business environment
- Ability to gain knowledge of all internal and external application and systems supporting the company
- Ability to communicate, manage and deliver projects in a timely manner
- Plan site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Construct professional looking, appealing, responsive website designs that are SEO friendly
Required experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience Creating Website: 2 years